TIPS FOR REQUESTING SYMPOSIUM ATTENDANCE
When requesting funding for symposium attendance and travel, it is important to think of the perspective of your supervisor.
- Ask early for travel approval, symposium attendance approval, and be sure to ask early in your company's fiscal cycle.
- Present the conference information in a nice, easily presentable and digestible format.
- Focus on the return on investment for the company. Offer to give a presentation on everything you learned at the conference when you return.
- Register early for the symposium to save money.
- Reserve your hotel room early to avoid last minute fees.
TOP 3 REASONS TO ATTEND
Don't take our word for it, listen to our attendees! These are the top 3 reasons that our attendees keep coming back:
- In-depth presentations: Whereas most conferences thrive on 15 to 20 minute presentations, our presentations are no shorter than 45 minutes, with an added 10-15 minute section for questions and answers with the presenters. This allows our attendees to truly learn a new concept, brush up on tried and true methods, and interact with the presenters on a deeper level.
- Networking: ISPCE has networking at the forefront of program planning. We ensure that there is not only ample time between presentations to catch up with friends, and introduce yourself to new contacts, but also dedicated time for socializing.
- Exhibitors: With almost 30 companies represented at ISPCE, you are sure to strengthen ties with suppliers and contacts, as well as explore new options.
SYMPOSIUM TOPICS AT-A-GLANCE
With more than 60 technical paper sessions, there is a topic for everyone, from beginners in Compliance, to experts in the field:
- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Environmental & Energy Regulations
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Global Hazardous Locations
- Test Methods & Ensuring Quality of Test Results
- Hazard Based Safety Engineering/Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations
- Functional Safety